1220 Battle Street, Webster, NH 03303
Being accepted as an historic place by The National Register of Historic Places grants authenticity to many of our national treasures! The Webster, NH 1791 Meeting House was placed on this register in 1985 – and because of its age, it is in constant need of attention. Please visit if you are in the area – and leave a donation if possible.
Five ways to participate:
- Contribute your expertise- whatever your skill set!
- Give physical artifacts to the society!
- Loan physical artifacts to the society for special events!
- Volunteer your time at our Open House and other events!
- Allow us to scan and display your old photographs!
Five ways to donate:
- By check payable to Webster Historical Society; mail to Marj Blanchette, 12 Lake Road, Webster, NH 03303
- By credit card or PayPal: use donate button on the right
- By Go Fund Me, use this link: https://gofundme.com
- By a visit to the Old Meeting House: use the Donation Box