The Society for the Preservation of the Old Meeting House in Webster, NH
(Mailing address: Webster Historical Society, 1215 Battle Street, Webster, NH 03303)
NEW! Thanks to Tom Mullins, we have more pictures of Webster.
Thanks to Derek Redmond from Kingston, Canada, we have access to pictures from Life Magazine’s archives about Clarence and Mary Hyde’s generosity – probably in Massachusetts. If anyone recognizes persons or places in these pictures, please contact us at Webster1860@gmail.com.
Five ways to participate:
- Contribute your expertise – whatever your skill set;
- Give physical artifacts to the society;
- Loan physical artifacts to the society for special events;
- Volunteer your time at our Open House and other events;
- Allow us to scan and display your old photographs!
Four ways to donate:
- By check payable to Webster Historical Society: mail to 1215 Battle Street, Webster, NH 03303
- By credit card or PayPal: use donate button on the right
- By a visit to the Old Meeting House: use the Donation Box
- By using Smile.Amazon to contribute 0.5% of your purchase at no cost to you!
A new way to contribute, and it costs you nothing! Use the link below and Amazon will contribute 0.5% of eligible purchases to the Society!