1220 Battle Street, Webster, NH 03303
The Meeting House will be open on October 30, 1-5 pm, in conjunction with Coffin Cellars Winery and The NH Bowl and Board Store. Join us and tour these three venues that are within easy walking distance of one another.
Refreshments will be available at the meeting house.
Being accepted as an historic place by The National Register of Historic Places grants authenticity to many of our national treasures! The Webster, NH 1791 Meeting House was placed on this register in 1985 – and because of its age, it is in constant need of attention. Please visit if you are in the area – and leave a donation if possible.
Five ways to donate:
- By check payable to Webster Historical Society; mail to Marj Blanchette, 12 Lake Road, Webster, NH 03303
- By credit card or PayPal: use donate button on the right
- By Go Fund Me, use this link: https://gofundme.com
- By a visit to the Old Meeting House: use the Donation Box
Or contribute your expertise and physical artifacts! (see the Contributions & Support page)
What’s New on this site:
- Added post “Early Settlers, by Barbara Corliss”
- Added physical address to main page
- Added post “A Sacred Legacy from the Past”
- Added link to the Library of Congress entry for the Old Meeting House (under Society>Meeting House
- Added times and participants for Oct 30 open house