The Old Meeting House will be open in conjunction with the Coffin Cellars Open House on October 30.
Details to follow!
Being accepted as an historic place by The National Register of Historic Places grants authenticity to many of our national treasures! The Webster, NH 1791 Meeting House was placed on this register in 1985 – and because of its age, it is in constant need of attention. Please visit if you are in the area – and leave a donation if possible.
Five ways to donate:
- By check payable to Webster Historical Society; mail to Marj Blanchette, 12 Lake Road, Webster, NH 03303
- By credit card or PayPal: use donate button on the right
- By Go Fund Me, use this link: https://gofundme.com
- By a visit to the Old Meeting House: use the Donation Box
Or contribute your expertise and physical artifacts! (see the Contributions & Support page)
What’s New on this site:
- Joint event with Coffin Cellars posted
- updated Meeting House Schedule
- Added pictures of the 1936 Flood (under photos)
- Updated Meeting House schedule
- Five ways to donate (on this page and under Contributions & Support)