Hy-Mar Fire Station – Museum
Thy Hy-Mar Fire Company was established in 1946 when Clarence “Cy” Hyde gave Webster its first fire engine. The Company’s name was derived from “Cy’s” name and that of his wife, Mary.
The old fire station, now a museum, is located on Battle Street across the street from The Old Meeting House. In 1980, the historical society was given the 1947 truck, Webster’s first engine, which is once again housed in the old Hy-Mar station.