All contributions are tax deductible!
Five ways to donate:
- By check payable to Webster Historical Society; mail to Webster Historical Society, 1215 Battle St., Webster, NH 03303
- By credit card or PayPal: use donate button to right
- By a visit to the Old Meeting House: use the Donation Box
- By using Smile.Amazon to contribute 0.5% of your purchase, at no cost to you!
To join the Society online, to go the “Contact Us” page; use the donate button to pay the specific amount, and submit a comment stating that the donation is for a membership. Be sure to include your full Name & Mailing Address in the Message section.
- Individual: Annual $10, Lifetime $100
- *Family: Annual $20, Lifetime $200
- Annual Sponsorship: Silver $100, Gold $200, Platinum $300 or more
(*Family is defined as 2 adults and any minor children. Only adults may vote.)
We welcome your help with fundraising, cataloging artifacts, photography, historical research, writing – just about anything that interests you!
To donate a physical artifact from before 1950, please contact Marj Blanchette or Tara Gunnigle. If you would like a receipt for tax purposes, you will need to have the items appraised. These artifacts might include old documents, postcards, books, pictures, clothing, knick-knacks, and such about Webster and its inhabitants.
If you have such items but do not wish to part with them, consider allowing us to photograph them or lending them to the Society for specific events.
Do you have old photographs of Webster? The Society is primarily interested in photos at least 50 years old, but will accept any photos of Webster people and places taken before 1980.
The Historical Society will scan them, preserve them in our digital archive, and share them on our website. You will retain the copyright to them, and your original photos will be returned to you along with a CD of your photos.